- PartiGeneDB is a publicly available database resource containing the
assembled partial genomes for ~300 eukaryotic organisms.
- Partial genomes are generated from expressed sequence tag datasets
containing more than 1000 sequences.
- PartiGeneDB allows users to view sets of genes and identify genes of
interest in organisms for which a full genome is not currently available.
- PartiGeneDB is automatically updated to include new organism datasets as
they are generated.
- PartiGeneDB provides four portals of entry into the database - click on
SearchDB panel above to access them.
- PartiGeneDB is hosted and supported by the Hospital for Sick Children,
- In addition to providing a comprehensive resource facilitating
comparative analyses, PartiGeneDB allows researchers to access the partial
genomes of organisms that may not be available elsewhere. However, we
recommend and encourage users interested in exploring datasets from a single
organism in more depth, that you visit the specific web sites associated with the sequencing
effort associated with that organism.
Statistics (As at January 2005) :